GOOD NEWS…As a parent of a child at Octorara, YOU are automatically a member of the PTO! One of the key elements that ensures success of our organization is parent involvement and we need your help to make the PTO all it can be for our students and teachers at Octorara. That said, here are a few more compelling reasons to become actively involved with the PTO…
Top 10 Reasons to Volunteer with the PTO:
1o. Stay connected and involved with your child and their school.
9. Be a part of the memories your kids are making during the early school years.
8. Have a voice and bring fun activities to our school and community.
7. Meet other parents, students, and staff at Octorara.
6. A little time makes a BIG difference. Events don’t require a huge time commitment. Our online Volunteer Spot shows where help is needed. Offering 30 mins or contributing baked goods to a dance, bingo night, etc. is a BIG help.
5. Funds raised through PTO sponsored-events (bingo night, father daughter dance, mother son movie nights, Scholastic Book Fair, Spring Fair, discounted Hersheypark tickets, Market Day etc.) help provide special programs and events such as assemblies, free books for all K-6 students at the holiday party, etc.
4. PTO Meetings are short and sweet. One meeting per month and just 1 hour.
3. We appreciate Octorara teachers and staff all they do to help shape little minds!
2. We make a difference in our schools!
1. We have FUN (Really, we do!)
[gravityform id=3 name=VolunteerInterest Form]
Advertising helps supplement this free website by DigitalPTO.com | Disable Ads Here